Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Fishing Hut


Argal Reservoir has a strong fishing community and also a fishing hut to go with that. I saw this space at the beginning of my CEP when I first moved to Cornwall and have frequently found myself thinking about it, but couldn’t place it within the project in a contextual way. Even now it’s difficult, but I know I am close, especially with the bird pictures they have in the hut, alongside the reservoir information for both Argal and the College Reservoir on the boards.  


Here is the board, with information regarding both reservoirs.


And information on the birds!



And of course fish!


Here are some warning signs from the board that I found interesting...


No taking the fish, no eating the fish, no killing the fish...


No comments:

Post a Comment